The birth star of Lord Hanuman is Poorvabhadra Nakshathram.
On that day, Pushkarudu, the king of Vanaras attained fame
and austerity by worshipping Him. It falls on 20-8-2016, Saturday.
– so devotees do chant Hanuman Chalisa 11 times between 12 to 1 noon
at your places, feel the vibrations and get the divine blessings of
Hanuman Birth TIME 12 to 1 The auspicious and
opportune time in a day is called Abhijit Lagna a little later to noon time.
This Abhijit Lagna nullifies all doshas and becomes auspicious.
The Relevance of Hanuman Today,
In today’s society of convulsions, inertia, selfishness, moral and social, spiritual and ethical decay, Lord Hanuman has become the standard bearer and the embodiment of courage, self-control, power, selfless service, bravery, integrity and humility. Please Chant Hanuman Chalisa – Hanuman Mathaji
Poorvabadra Celebrations – Sathsangam on 27 th June 2016
After chanting Hanuman chalisa, Ashtothra Betel Leaves Pooja and Akanda Harathi for Poorvabadhra Nakshathra pooja for Lord Hanuman, Mathaji delivered her discourse during Sathsangam on Bhagavath Gita. Highlights are:
* Bhagavath gita is the only one, in which Lord Krishna reassures everyone of us to serve every living creature.
* The link of Aathma and Paramathma is Yogam, which can be arithmetically said: 1+ 1 = 1.
* It is a very simple version which can be read and followed.
* Practice is the only way to attain perfection, quoting her own life.
* During interaction with devotees, she challenged that no one is required including a Guru to practise what is said in Gita .
* Everyone must have confidence on oneself in his attitude and aptitude like Bird sitting on the top of a tree which is being cut by a woodcutter for the wood.
* 701 slokas in Gita is a nutshell to us to vibrate them in every moment of our life so that no evil can even touch us.
* Glad to know that Dr Vijay Anand from Savitha Medical College who attended the sathsangam, after reading the news item in ‘ Mambalam Talks’. His personal discussion with Mathaji resulted in reassurance by him to attend every Sathsangam in future.
* The next Sathsangam falls on word or 23 or 24 th July in the same hall ( Sathya Mahal, Lake view Road, West Mambalam, Chennai.
Thanks to Mrs. Indira Lakshminarayana for her sponsor for this day and future.
Master of Ceremony
Prof. P. Venkatesan-9444103752.
This is not the first time I’m attending Mathaji’s Satsangam on The Bagavadh Gita.
Nor this is my first time to be mesmerized by Her discourse!!
All of us witnessed the immense pleasure on Her face as She enthusiastically shared the essence of The Gita .
It only shows that She has Practised it enough in Her real life !!
Doing Bagavadh Gita Parayanam every day alone is not enough nor is it necessary. It is only utmost practice in real life that can make us immune to pleasure and pain. Even the impending death cannot scare us anymore!!One can find a solution to any kind of problem in The Bagavadh Gita. Until 10 years back, the only knowledge I had about The Gita is that, ‘it is the Holy book of the Hindus.’ ( that too, thanks to my GK and History subjects in school.) How many of us actually know that the Slokas in The Bagavadh Gita are actually the Divine words spoken by Bhagwan Sri Krishna Himself? If today, I’m able to clear my ignorance, it is only because I’ve been able to attend the Satsangams conducted by Sanjeevini Peetam. Mathaji has created opportunities to discuss and to clear our doubts to understand The Gita with more clarity of thought. I consider myself blessed and my son, the luckiest to have been able to attend this Satsangam. Every one of us should make use of this precious opportunity which is being conducted every month, not only to know the importance of our Holy Book but also to know how to lead a righteous life. Mathaji rightfully pointed out that if every one of us abide by the words of Bhagawan Himself, there is no necessity for Her to conduct 108 Hanuman Chalisa engraved stones Pratishta or pray for World peace!!
Hanuman Janma Nakshathram Poorvabadra.
As Before, 2016 -June Month Lord Hanuman Janma Nakshathra Pooja.
Date : 27 – 06 – 2016 (Monday), 6 to 7 pm
Hanuman Chalisa & Bhagavath Geetha
Parayana Pooja & Sath Sangam
for World Peace in devine presence
of our Hanuman Mathaji….
Venue : SATHYA MAHAL,
45, Lake View Road ,
West Mambalam, Chennai – 600033.
Panchamukha Hanuman Dhyana Manthra Theertham,
prasadam, Ganga Sindooram,
Hanumath Raksha will be distributed.
All are Welcome
Venuji, cell : 98403 64567.
PRO, Sanjeevini Peetam.