Birth day of Matha Saraswati Devi .e on 15/02/2013.
Matha Saraswathi Devi is the goddess of education.Education is not the qualification we acquire.In simple way it is nothing but (wisdom)gnanam. If we possess the blessings of Matha Saraswathi Devi,our gnanam will be utilized properly. That gnanam transforms to vignanam, so that we can lead a respectful life in the society.The panchami has a great significance similarly.Star has the same.
As far as my knowledge is concerned getting education and receiving the blessing of Matha Saraswati Devi is very easy. After educating ourselves,we are not able to utilize the wisdom gained through education.To help you in that way it is only possible by Bhagawad Gita.So surrender yourself to Matha Bhagawad Gita.
There is a saying in words that at one instance Lord Brahma ,husband of Matha Saraswathi himself worshipped her for Gnana Siddhi..I know that you are so busy in the mechanical life but you can follow the simple guidelines.
1. Om Vignana Dayini Vidmahe
Brahma Pathnicha Dhimahi
Tanno Sri Saraswathi Prachodayath.
Without any restrictions in routine,intime,you recite the whole sloka on the whole day.
2. Take the saraswathi Matha photo.perform pooja with yellow flowers,yellow fruits,prepare yellow prasadam(lemon rice). with your hands and offer it to Matha Saraswathi Devi with great Bhakti and Devotion.
3. Especially those who have less guru balam(guru sakthi)in their birth star should worship and pray Matha Saraswathi Devi.
4. Keep the children’s pens and books etc..near the Matha and then bless them by giving the required things with your hands.
5. Exclusively For Children(students):
Always keep the photo copy of Ganesha,Matha Saraswathi Devi and Lord Hanuman in your books. Before going to your studies justdo pranams to the three lords and proceed.Definetly you will be successful in achieving good ranks. This is True.
6. I wish all the elders and children to worship Matha Saraswathi Devi to gain wisdom of knowledge,good health, and life span.I wish you all SHRI PANCHAMI SHUBHAKANKSHALU.