After mandala deeksha ( 40 days ), on Hanuman Jayanthi day Pushpa Yagam conducted at Sanjeevini Peetam and special pooja performed by Deeksha persons and important items liked by Swami– coconut, bananas, cow ghee, sindooram, harathi karpooram, Thulasi dhalam– all these items tied in a orange cloth (kashaya vastram ) into an irumudi and placed on the head. Devotees all together leave for Tirumala, have darshan of Lord Govinda and then went to Hanuman’s birth place Jabali Hanumath kshetram and conclude our Deeksha.
HANUMAN DEEKSHA VIRAMANA PROGRAM
18 – 5 – 2012 (Friday)
1. Irumudi kattu starts from 6a.m to 7.30a.m at Sanjeevinipeetam.
2. Deeksha devotees starts from Peetam to Tirumala before 8a.m by cars.
3. Lord Balaji Darshan & Saligram Darshan on the same day.
19 – 5 – 2012 (Saturday)
4. Pooja will be performed to Lord Hanuman at JAPALI Temple (Birth place of LORD HANUMAN) at 8.a.m in the morning.
5.Deeksha Viramana will take place after the Darshan of RAM LAKSHAMAN THEERTHAM (POND) & return to Chennai.
6. 0n Sunday 20 – 5 -2012 Amavasya day, all deeksha devotees perfom pooja & remove MALA in their own places,
- praying Lord Hanuman to wear Deeksha mala again and again.
- So continue the MANTHRAM & Good habits. That is DEEKSHA..
- All are blessed by LORD HANUMAN.
Jai Hanuman Jai sanjeevini peetam