Devotees Talks

I feel extremely happy in thanking all the devotees who write about their true, original and wholehearted experiences during their visit to Sanjeevini Peetam , in the column “Devotee talks”.
       These are 100% true words, which one can experience as they start surrendering to Lord Hanuman, without any lies and  exaggeration . It is so encouraging for us to read all your various versions , how you  all are  trying hard to follow my guidance and slowly  trying to get  closer to Hanuman.      Surrender to him completely, utilise the one and only tool ”Hanuman Chalisa” and without your knowledge, you can see your feed back in ”Devotee talks”.   I too would like to thank Lord Hanuman, for making me  his true devotee, helping me out of my difficulties, making me set up this Peetam and bringing it up in a very successful way.
       With Lord Hanuman’s blessings to all of you.   Your’s MATHAJI

MY EXPERIENCES WITH SANJEEVINI PEETAM:

I will always cherish that moment when I’d first met Mathaji. It was more than 12 years back, when I sat in front of her, feeling completely worthless and unfit to live. I was so deep in sorrow. But Her counseling was so comforting, that very soon I felt that life was after all worth living. Compared to the challenges what Mathaj had faced, mine was nothing! She then imparted to me a ‘POKISHAM’ called ‘Hanuman Chalisa’. After I started chanting it 11 times everyday, my family soon became united. Slowly but steadily, sorrow was replaced by joy and laughter! I regularly attended all the Poojas conducted by Sanjeevini Peetam. Mathaji always explained every detail of the Poojas, why and how it is conducted. During one such pooja, She shared Her ‘treasure’ with the devotees. It was ‘The MOST POWERFUL MALAMANTRAM’. By chanting it 5 times everyday, Id experienced many miracles. But in spite of all this, I was very immature at that time. Rather than placing my trust on Lord Hanuman, I depended only on Mathaji for everything. Every time I faced a challenge, I would get disappointed immediately and call up Mathaji, expecting Her to solve it for me!
But Sanjeevini Peetam’s discourses on Lord Hanuman enlightened me in many ways. Mathaji always says,
“If you have to please Hanuman, you have to BECOME Hanuman!!”
It was then I started identifying and rectifying my flaws. I also realised that it was I who has to face my Karmas. Mathaji can only guide me
SHE CANNOT LIVE MY LIFE FOR ME!
After this realisation, I felt ashamed of myself for disturbing Mathaji unnecessarily.
I stopped whining about my problems to Her and surrendered to Lord Hanuman. I approached my obstacles with more clarity and patience!
I also learnt to ‘light a candle than to curse the darkness !’
I was able to identify miracles.
Miracles never came gift wrapped to me!
At first, they always appeared like disasters!
To quote one example was when my son, a general proficiency student, just scrapped through his 12th board exams. When my family members asked me, ” You did Homams, parayanams and fasted for so many days. What’s the use? Now who will give him an Engineering seat?”
I waited…
Then the miracle happened!
Among his friends who scored very well, my son was the first one to get an Engineering seat without any hassels!
And that too inside the city itself!
I did not ask Hanuman to grant what I wanted for my son.
I simply accepted what He gave.
When we entered our house compound after my son’s admission…
there He was, a monkey out of the blues, sitting in our garden! It looked at us, then plucked a sapota fruit from our garden, ate it and went away.
Today, my son enjoys college life to the fullest! No stress and no outside food.
Last but not the least, now my family believe that Hanuman definitely has answered my prayers!
I can quote many miracles like this.
I try my best to follow all what Mathaji has preached. Now, to me,
My home is ‘My Sanjeevini Peetam.’
Hanuman Chalisa is ‘My THAAYATHU’
And Hanuman Malamanthram is ‘My DIVINE YANTHRAM’
And I have placed Mathaji in my Heart! Whenever I want to be blessed, I just imagine Her Lotus Feet and bow down.
Equipped with all these, I am a more confident person now. Today, I lead a successful life, a house for myself, a respectable profession and enough money for my needs.
Hanuman keeps me so busy that time is the biggest challenge now.
But I will never give it as an excuse and compromise my services to the Lord!
Now I too perform Tuesday Poojas, chant all the mantras which Mathaji has shared on whatsapp and facebook.
…. because I believe in Miracles!
If I were to give excuses for time and doing service to God, then I would only stay where I’d started!!
Jai Jai Bajarangabali!!

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

406 Responses to Devotees Talks

1. T.R.Yegnaraman says:

It is very nice to see all the activities of the Peetam.

2. RadhaVijayakumar says:

Harihi om,
    Sanjeevini Peetam is a spiritual centre for propagating Hanuman Chalisa. Peetathipathi viz., Mathaji is spreading great spiritual ideals. She is more devoted to Anjeneya and her chosen deity is Hanumanji.
    She is humble and her words are simple. Her humility attracts everybody. It is very astonishing tonote that she has recited Hanuman Chalisa more than a lakh times. It is very admirable. The shining Hanuman idol worshipped at the Peetam captures the vision and heart.
    In the Peetam, Sundarakandam Parayanam was scheduled for two days, 1st and 2nd March. The recitation of slokas was started at 8.30 a,m. on Saturday the 1st March. Mathaji recited melodiously
    and the devotees, men and women accompanied Mathaji. The occasion was very interesting
    and enjoyable. Everyybody who participated could feel the divine presence. On the concluding day, Sri Rama Pattabhishekam was read. Every participant was honoured by Mathaji. The intentioin of Mathaji is that to make all read Sundara kandam because the reading instils confidence and makes us live a meaningful life.

A.P.Vijayakumar {participant}
    Kuppaiah Chetty Street, Ch-33.
    4-3-2014

3. Sarala Mahalakshmi says:

Hari Om Mathaji,
    All these years, due to the pooja timings and for the fact that I was not living an independant life, it was only my husband who was lucky enough to attend the Shivarathri Pooja conducted at our Sanjeevini Peetam.

But now, by the Grace of Lord hanuman and Mathaji’s blessings, not only do I have a place of my own but also a decent profession!
    Even then, to attend such a prestigious pooja, one has to have Lord Hanuman’s Anugraham and it was definitely a Miracle that we were able to attend the Shivarathri Pooja as a family for the first time! My joy knew no bounds when I was seated before the Lord.

It was the first time I got to see Mathaji perform the abishekam and that too on a Spatikalingam. It was simply breathtaking! NEVER in my life would I even dreamt that I too would get an opportunity to perform the abishekam! That’s something very EXCLUSIVE of our Sanjeevini Peetam. Inspite of the late hours, each of us could feel the strong vibrations as we chanted ‘OM NAMAH SHIVAYA’ during the abishekam. I was especially fascinated to watch the enthusiasm and the impeccable way little Maruthi Ram (Mathaji’s grandson) perform the abishekam and Ashtotharam. When I stood before Mathaji to get Her blessings, I could not find any words to express my joy!
    Like Mathaji mentioned, it was an opportunity never to be missed! As we left for home, each of us carried with us the vibrations of ‘Om Namah Shivaya’

Thankyou Sanjeevini Peetam,
    Thankyou Lord Hanuman.

4. Sarala Mahalakshmi says:

Hari Om Mathaji,

Even then, to attend such a prestigious pooja, one has to have Lord Hanuman's Anugraham and it was definitely a Miracle that we were able to attend the Shivarathri Pooja as a family for the first time! My joy knew no bounds when I was seated before the Lord.

It was the first time I got to see Mathaji perform the abishekam and that too on a Spatikalingam. It was simply breathtaking! NEVER in my life would I even dreamt that I too would get an opportunity to perform the abishekam! That's something very EXCLUSIVE of our Sanjeevini Peetam. Inspite of the late hours, each of us could feel the strong vibrations as we chanted 'OM NAMAH SHIVAYA' during the abishekam. I was especially fascinated to watch the enthusiasm and the impeccable way little Maruthi Ram (Mathaji's grandson) perform the abishekam and Ashtotharam. When I stood before Mathaji to get Her blessings, I could not find any words to express my joy!
    Like Mathaji mentioned, it was an opportunity never to be missed! As we left for home, each of us carried with us the vibrations of 'Om Namah Shivaya'

Thankyou Sanjeevini Peetam,
    Thankyou Lord Hanuman.

5. A V Kamala Rao says:

hari hi om amma,
    seen the info about the value of Ratha Sapthami day and its significance. its is an excellent info about this auspicious day. We ought to inculcate the tradition and culture of what to be done and follow on this day, which has an excellent impact on human life.
    Thank u very much, amma for this important info.
    hari om.

6. Venugopal Krishna says:

Dear Mathaji,

Recently I saw the Sanjeevini Peetham details on your website and was very impressed. Am also regular follower of Hanuman and regularly offer puja’s to him. Both Me and my wife are his followers.

We would like to know the regular updates and be part of Sanjeevini Peetam. Could You please add Me and My wife as member of your peetam.

My Name: Venugopala Krishna

Wife Name: Renuka Devi

We await for your reply and be part of your great Group.

Om Sri Ramanjaneya Namaha

Thanks,
    Venu
    Just wanted to tell that we are from Bangalore. Ph: 9886512076

7. A V Kamala Rao says:

A V Kamala Rao – its a awesome to have darshan of 26th divya desam, deepa prakasa perumal. having darshan on poounima day is very auspiscious. HATS OFF to mathaji’s idea. our family is also blessed by the lord along with u amma.it is a great thirtha yatra and memorable tour with u on that auspicious day.

8. Bindu says:

we all visited 6 divyadesam temples and kamakshiamma temple and chathurbhuja hanuman in kanchipuram with our Mathajigaru….1. Deepa Prakasa Perumal – 26th divyadesam temple. 2.Kalvar perumal divyadesam resides inside Kamakshi temple. 3. In Ulaga Azhanda temple we have 4 divyadesam temples : Uragathaan temple, Neergathaan temple, Kaaragathan temple, Kaaruvaana Perumal –Bindu

9. Vatsala Prasad says:

Dear Mathaji,

I am giving below a short news about our visit to Dusi on Pongal Day.

On Pongal Day Mathaji organized a visit to Eri Katha Anjaneyar at Kanchipuram and to have Dharshan of Shri Vilakkoli Perumal Temple, Shri Ulagalandha Perumal Temple and Shri Chathurbuja Anjaneyar Temple.
    After applying Chandana Kappu and decoration to Eri Katha Aanjaneyar, Mathaji performed Puja in the evening. We left Dusi with full of energy and reached Vilakkoli Perumal Koil (one of 108 Divya Desams) aka – Deepa Prakasar Koil. Also had dharshan of Ulaganda Perumal, his other avatharams. Later Mathaji took us to Shri Chaturbhuja Anjaneyar temple. Very peaceful and serene place. We chanted Hanuman Chalisa and offered our prayer. Mathaji narrated the importance of these places and when we pray with Bhakthi , our prayers will be definitely answered by God. We never felt it was night 2130 hours. We wanted to stay back and see many more places. However, due to other commitments we had to return to Chennai the same night. We all felt that our New Year 2014 Pongal Day had been celebrated in a very useful way.
    Thanks to Mathaji for giving such an Excellent Pongal Gift to all of us.
    Vatsala Prasad

HARI OM !!!

10. P Venkatesan says:

Mathaji,

Had Darshan of Erikatha hanuman thro Blissful photos. Bodily in Chennai and heart of heart in Dhoosi yesterday.
    Hari hi Om

11. Vatsala Prasad says:

On Pongal Day (15-01-2014) Mathaji organized a visit to Eri Katha Anjaneyar at Kanchipuram and to have Dharshan of Shri Vilakkoli Perumal Temple, Shri Ulagalandha Perumal Temple and Shri Chathurbuja Anjaneyar Temple.
    After applying Chandana Kappu and decoration to Eri Katha Aanjaneyar, Mathaji performed Puja in the evening. We left Dusi with full of energy and reached Vilakkoli Perumal Koil (one of 108 Divya Desams) aka- Deepa Prakasar Koil. Also had dharshan of Ulaganda Perumal, his other avatharams. Later Mathaji took us to Shri Chaturbhuja Anjaneyar temple. Very peaceful and serene place. We chanted Hanuman Chalisa and offered our prayer. Mathaji narrated the importance of these places and when we pray with Bhakthi , our prayers will be definitely answered by God. We never felt it was night 2130 hours. We wanted to stay back and see many more places. However, due to other commitments we had to return to Chennai the same night. We all felt that our New Year 2014 Pongal Day had been celebrated in a very useful way.
    Thanks to Mathaji for giving such an Excellent Pongal Gift to all of us.

HARI OM !!!

12. P Venkatesan says:

Mathaji,
    Happy to read the stupendous and detailed write up on sankaranthi.
    We have also burnt old bamboo basket at 4.30a.m.
    Hari hi Om

Yours sincerely
    P.Venkatesan and Uma
    Your devotees

13. Harihi Om Amma,
    excellent,awesome the hanuman jayanthi celebrations in our peetam by you.The new devotees of the peetam are so lucky to participate in new year pooja event. I feel that they are blessed by the lord. Though i cud not attend the event yesterday due to some reasons, but i had the updated info from our website immediately after finishing the pooja to the Lord. Whole day i was chanting Hanuman Chalisa in every moment of the day. This year i cud not make it to come over there. But i am having ur darshan and the Lord in fb and in our website everyday.. I am so lucky in that way. I pray the LORD sincerely to drench u all those whosoever present on this auspicious day in downpour of his blessings. I wish the same for the new Romania guests also. From this i understood that Lord VeeraHanuman is a global friend as said by you mathaji. OM NAMO VAYUNANDANAYA NAMAH.
    JAI BAJRANG BALI.
    JAI SRIRAM
    HARI OM.

<a bref,"",

14. Manoj Pradeep says:

I was in a very depressed condition yet.But i wanna change myself and i just wanna be a sincere devotee of lord hanuman. I just want to know about the rules and daily duties have to be followed as a Lord Hanuman’s devotee.I just wanna get rid of this ungreatfull world and wanna get into Lord Hanuman.So please any one of you guide me to reach the almighty.please….

15. Janakiram says:

Om Sairam
    Mathaji,
    Hari Ohm
    Thank you for the Photos. We were unable to come and by your photos we were able to see Lord Eri Katha Hanuman and get his blessings.
    Janakiram

16. Vijayalakshmi Krishnan says:

Thanks a lot lot for the photos. I am residing near Chengalpattu. Otherwise would have been to all the functions. I felt very bad. But the photos giving me happy. Really veryvery thanks.
    vijayalakshmi

17. SOMBHATLA BALASUBRAMANYAM says:

Dear All,

Im impressed by going through the sanjeevini peetham website, im also ”a ‘Hanuman Bhakta, i also do regular poojas and recite hanuman chalisa some times 108 times in a day,. recently i conducted Sundarakanda at Sankat mochan temple at Varanasi .

I would alos like to be active member in the peetam and also participate in the poojas regularly, if permitted i can visit chennai to take Mataji blessings.

Please send me the complete details along with the membership.

Looking forward to hear from you at the earliest.

Thanking you

Ji veera hanuman

Yours faithfully,
    SOMBHATLA BALASUBRAMANYAM
    9490442588
    HYDERABAD

18. Swaminathan Iyer says:

Swaminathan Iyer
    5:50 PM (33 minutes ago)

to me
    Namaskaram,

Koti Koti Pranaam to Mataji.

This is regarding our telephonic conversation yesterday. I am Mrs. Lakshmi Swaminathan from Mumbai.
    I mentioned about my husband’s health issues (skin problems which is unable to get cured inspite of trying since a very long time). This is slowly leading him to a state of depression.

Request you to kindly pray for him or suggest a way forward with your valuable guidance.

This is a humble request from me.

Thanking you in advance.

19. Vatsala Prasad says:

Hari Om Mathaji

Super !! Super !! Superb Costune of Hanumanji.

By looking at the Images, we see the Living God Hanumanji in you.

Hari Om
    Vatsala & Prasad.

20. Rakesh Gairola says:

Dear Mathaji,
    Please accept my salutations.
    I have been worshiping Lord Hanuman since childhood and now I am 52 year old, a Central Govt. employee. For last 3-4 years I am finding that Lord Hanuman is not accepting my pooja. I am passing through difficult times with my family. I have been searching for some true devotee of Hanumanji who could tell me the reason behind this and help me in pleasing Lord Hanuman. I don’t know what mistake I have done. Please help me in finding the grace of Lord.
    Since you are close to Hanumanji, I am sure you will be able to help me.
    With my best regards
    Rakesh Mohan Gairola
    From Ahmedabad

21. Hari Om Amma,
    excellent, marvellous, superb, awesome, etc…. I am not finding further words to describe our peetam event, i.e. this competition. First let me congratulate all the members of the peetam for their enthu and zeal to participate in such events. Their interest, creativity should be appreciated a lot. Hats Off to everybody whosoever are the part in that event.Exclusively, your appearance as the lord gives me the vision as though the lord himself has come in the form of you giving darshan to all. excellent. no words to describe you amma. The photo which shows the lord in your heart is mind blowing like anything. I agree 100% that you r blessed by hanuman and he is always with you. venuji”s appearance as Guru Raghavendra and hanuma, vatsala,maruthi’s posture is also awesome. Last but not the least everyone’s costume was remarkable. once again excellent, amma. Such events and thoughts will never be successful until the gods grace is on you all. I wish the Lord to downpour his blessings on you all forever. Ifeel sincerely that b’coz of your previous birth punyam (poorva janma sukrutham), you are all able to get such a great opportunity.

22. Sujatha says:

I would like to share the messages and images published in this site to others through facebook. Can a fb link be provided to share them?

23. Pandarinathan Venkatesan says:

Pandarinathan Venkatesan
    Recently, I met Fr. Victor, Former Superior , Loyola College, Chennai in our college campus for a personal discussion. He saw Sindhhoram on my forehead and asked me: Professor” Are you Hanuman Baktha( or) Are you Baktha like Hanuman??
    Can anyone answer this?

24. Padmaja Lankipalli says:

My name is Padmaja and I live in UK. I would like to become a member of Hanuman Chalisa Group. Could you add my email id to the group list so that I can receive the emails.

Thanks.

25. Pawan Kumar says:

Pawan Kumar
    great to be known by you Mathaji and always feel that atleast i am good books of Mathaji ,
    then amma kindly ask hanuman ji ki abt my application status

26. hanuma says:

Pawan Kumar
    then amma kindly ask hanuman ji ki abt my application status.

27. hanuma says:

The 6th SATHSANGAM on recitation of 17th chapter of Bhagawadgita entitled “Srathathraya Vibhaga Yogam” was delivered by Mathaji Kanyakumari in our residence at Alwarthiru Nagar, Valasaravakkam, Chennai
    The excerpt of the chapter was diffused in our mind and heart by the unassuming discourse of Mathaji
    Devotees who participated developed the confidence in reciting the slogas of Gita. Everyone felt the significance of our earthly life to be practiced in the direction of Gita
    Mathiji concluded with her message in a nutshell through an incident. Fisherman throws the fishing net with his potential every day in the water to have the maximum yield, but he cannot do so the fish near his feet.
    Similarly if every one of us breathe the Gita and practice the same, we are sure to reach the LOTUS FEET OF THE ALMIGHTY. Such a Saranagathy is definitely inseparable from the amalgamation of our Athma with PARAMATHMA.
    Is it not our aim and goal to do Dharma and carry forward the same in the generations thereafter?

28. Sapineni Raghuveera says:

Due to God grace i got to know this,How to be a hanuman cahlisa group member my mail id is. i alredy requested for hanuman chalisa group member through this id 3-days back.

29. Swami Anubhavananda Saraswathi says:

HanumanJi is an incarnation of Lord Shankar the Trisulapani. A Nityabrahmachari and a Maha Saktiman bhi hai ” Sri Hanumanji Maharaj ” Hanumanji ka mafik siraf vohi hai aur koi nahi hai. Jai Veer Hanuman.

30. Mathaji, Yesterday Gita Sarsangam was really useful for each one us to live a good, holy and healthy life and how to reach God. Thank You Mathaji for opening our eyes.

31. V.Surendra Bsc BL DHBM says:

Harihi om ,
    Bhagavath Gita Yagnam
    On 22/09/13 at 11.30 am the recital of chapter 14th of Bhagvath Gita held at my residence no.48 .3rd main road , vijayanagar Velacherry with the lighting of kuthuvilakku following the tradition The chapter Gunathraya Vibhagayogam deals with sathva , raja, and thama characters and how each individual is grouped into these three types of characters. The recital of chapter 12th and 15th of the Gita was also recited.
    The Mathaji’s approach is unique in attracting the family members (gruhastas) towards chanting the Gita chapters. Mathaji comes to the houses of her ‘Sanjeevini Peetam’ members gathers them ,makes them realise the essence of Gita helps them to chant Gita ,chapter by chapter and explains in a most simple and easily understandable way.
    Mathaji is conducting domestic seminars ,mingles with every individual member and enlightens them with the essence of Gita.Shy / timid type of persons also come closer to recitte the stanzas and feel confident when they are corrected . it is an unique approach. Mathaji further describes about the Gita chanting and its vibration can heal the body disturbance.
    Why not each individual Hindu can learn chanting of Gita step by step understanding its full essence and become purified and glorify by themselves.

With humble pranams,
    V.Surendra Bsc BL DHBM(Retd. Deputy Secretary Tamilnadu Electricity Board)
    TANGED Co. Homeopathy & Advocate Madras High Court.

32. Yours sincerely Dr.P.Venkatesan,UGC Professor Emeritus in Zoology,(Room No: JS 05) Zoology block II floor, Loyola College,Chennai 600034 says:

Hari he Om
    The 5th Sathsangam on Chapter-14 from Srimath Bhagavath Gita was held on Sunday, the 22nd Sept 2013 at the residence of Mr. V. Surendra – Advocate (Father of Mrs. Vasundara, a committee member of the Peetam),48, 3rd Main Road, Vijaya Nagar, Velachery, Chennai 42.
    Since it was also the day of Aswini nakshathram in Bhadrapada masam, that depicts the day when Nagakanya worshipped Lord Hanuman and was rescued from Raktharoma Asura, sathsangam was initiated by Mathaji with chanting the Hanuman Chalisa for 11 times by all the devotees between 12 noon and 1 p.m.
    Mathaji delivered the discourse on chapter 14 (Gunathriyavibhaga Yogam) of Bhagavath Gita that narrates the three gunas that exist in this world among human. Her interpretation and explanation on these divine slogas was with a high sense of clarity to all the devotees, who assembled.
    The discourse was coupled with a brain storming session, wherein Mathaji gave explicit clarification in depth and ended with a message:
    “My dear devotees! Practice the way of life in such a way that everyone should aim at Sathva guna to reach the Lotus foot of God”.
    The highlights of the sathsangam are:
    • One devotee raised a doubt on the subtle difference between sathva guna and Saathviham and her explanation with an example is the vajra of Mathaji’s discourse.
    • The devotional song on “Gita Bodhinchinaru” by Suncoo sisters (Mrs. V. Sujatha Surendra, Mrs. V. Girija Janakiram, Mrs. Umalakshmi Venkatesan and Mrs. Aravindalakshmi Dhamodhar) after the Aganda Haarathi imprinted the love and respect on Mathaji’s discourse and the ambience of the auspicious day.
    • Discussion on the trip to Erikatha Anjanaya on 29th Sept. 2013 was held.
    • The Sathsangam ended with another devotional song on “Udipi Krishna” by Ms. Sushmita and Ms. Duhitha.

33. Sarala sekhar says:

Harihi Om,
    First I would like thanks Mathaji on behalf of my family and our committee members for her continuous initiative of spreading across the world Bhagavath Gita importance and essence. Yesterday’s Mathaji’ s continuous six hours discourse made us to stick on to Bhagavath Gita on day to day life along with our routine work.
    The yesterday’s 14th Chapter discourse by Mathaji about 3 Guna’s (Sattwa, Raja & Tama) it made us to realize where we stands now and what steps need to be taken to reach top most “Sattwa” guna. Also Mathaji s approach of making us to read one sloka and correcting their mistakes while reciting slokas really appreciable. On her 6th discourse itself some of our committee members able to recite 12th chapter without any mistakes and this was appreciated by Mathaji.
    Till yesterday am not in a position to recite even one sloka without mistake but now I got confidence to recite some of slokas without mistakes. I wish all the best for Mathaji’s initiative of spreading the “Great Bhagavath Gita” to the World. Each and every one should follow as said in Gita then there wouldn’t be any problem in our day to day life.
    Sathyanarayana Suncoo

34. Sathyanarayana Suncoo says:

Harihi Om,
    Sathyanarayana Suncoo

• hanuma says:

A V Kamala Rao excellent Mr. Sathyanarayana garu, This is what mathaji is expecting from all of us. definitely we all have to prove it and show. Yes i agree with you nana, as amma said, the sacred gita will have a great impact on us and in our day to day life. That is100% true ,true ,true. Keep it up.ayushmanbhava. hari om.

35. Sarla Sekar says:

Hari Om Mathaji,
    By the grace of Lord Hanuman and true to your words, everything is slowly falling into place.
    our tenants have vacated and renovation/repair work is going on. Painting is still to be done. My father has told us to do the House warming on the 9th of this month (Vinayaga Chathurthi Day). They will be attending my sister-in-law’s sister wedding early in the morning on that day and so nobody else other than my family will be present on that day. My father has asked us to finish the house warming and the shifting by 12PM.
    But before that Mathaji, we need to seek your blessings in person. I don’t know if you remember Mathaji, when I met you 7 years back, You had said that you would take care of me just like how You take care of Lavanya. You have done more than that Mathaji and I really don’t know how to show my gratitude!
    We will call you up to find out if You would be free on Friday or Saturday.
    We have sent 2 scans of the plan of the 1st floor portion we would be occupying.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Sarala Jayasekar

36. Dr.P.Venkatesan,UGC Professor Emeritus in Zoology,(Room No: JS 05) Zoology block II floor, Loyola College,Chennai 600034 says:

After willingess and acceptance from Mathaji and blessings of Lord Hanuman and Lord Krishna, me (Prof.P. Venkatesan Ph.D., D.Sc.) with my family organised the 3rd Sathsangam on Bhagavath Gita headed by Mathaji on Sunday, the 1st September 2013 evening at my residence – Subiksha apartments, Old. No.6 (New 17) Sankaraparam 3rd street, Choolaimedu, Chennai 600 094. We saluted her visitation at 4 p.m. with nearly 60 bhakthas (my relatives and peetam members).
    When I welcomed Mathaji, I quoted the sayings of Mathaji that “Fragrance of natural and quality flowers drag a human towards them wherever they are . Similarly, God comes to the place of a bhaktha who chants his name wholeheartedly. Mathaji was greeted with a bunch of flowers, my wife paid honour with a shawl and we offered our admiration with fruits and thambulam. Mathaji accepted our feelings with a smile that touched our heart.
    Her non-stop stunning discourse on Bhagavath Gita was awesome, thought provoking that kindled many of us to have a healthy interaction with Mathaji. On many occasions, she answered one with the question of the other so that it was a real brain storming session and none of us felt that it was a 200 minute upanyasam rendered by Mathaji. Everyone was deep enough in their concentration, commitment and observation.
    My relatives expressed their contention that such enlightening discourse make oneself to follow and practice what Krishna said. Mathaji left a mark of sublime in our conscience that we anxiously await to listen and interact with her in the next discourse at the earliest.
    Any pitfall is mine and all the greatness to Mathaji.
    PRANAM TO ALL FOR MAKING THE SATHSANGAM MEANINGFUL AND MEMORABLE and to Lord Hanuman for giving wealth of strength to my wife

• Dr.P.Venkatesan,UGC Professor Emeritus in Zoology,(Room No: JS 05) Zoology block II floor, Loyola College,Chennai 600034 says:

A V Kamala Rao sir, it is true. I feel the same. With no doubt Mathaji’s blessings will be always with you and also the Lord will pour the blessings on you and your family. I thank you for inviting me for this auspicious occasion at your home and making me a part of that event. I am so grateful to you sir. God will drench Amma (Mrs Venkatesan) in wealth of health and strength. I pray the God sincerely that let him shower all his blessings and experience the lpositive vibrations in your and your families life span.

Janakiram Jani P.V. we were really fortunate to attend Sarsangam on GITA by our Beloved Mathaji. Really it was really very inspiring discussion and it will really help us to lead a NOBLE life. We shall request Mathaji to conduct such sarsangam on all chapters so it will help us to understand GITA and go near GOD through Mathaji Janakiram

37. Ramya Lakshmi says:

Dear sir/madam,
    Please kindly register email id, so I would get timely updates.
    Many Thanks

Ramya

38. ADDANKI V KAMALA DEVI says:

Hari Om Amma,
    Seen the photos of our Krishna Jayanthi Celebrations in our Sacred Peetam. They have come out in an excellent way. The photo of all the krishnas is so sweet,so sweet that I am not finding the words to give the description about it. It is a pleasure to be a judge for the competition on that day and I thank the Lord and You for givig me this great chance. My son’s sindhoora lepana pooja performed to the Lord in your guidance also does not have words to give out.Thank you for the shower of blessings by you amma on my son. And also I thank you for the reward you have given to me. But in my view the shower of blessings that have poured on me is itself a great reward. That is boosting a tremendous energy in me. I am one of the luckiest persons to be a part of such activities in our sacred peetam. last but not the least HATS OFF TO YOU MATHAJI.

39. Sapineni Raghuveera says:

Namaskaram,

Due to God grace i come to see to sanjeevini website and mataji photo.

please add me to this group.

everyday i am reading hanuman chalisa and hanuman mantras from the last one month.every tuesday and saturday i am reading 11-times in front of the hanuman and lord rama photos.

i am happy that i am in chennai i can visit mataji and hanuman temple.

40. MANJUNATH HEGDE says:

Respected Maathaji

Please send the details about Hanuman moola manthra deeksha.

41. A.V.KAMALA RAO says:

Hari Om ,
    I am very thankful to mathaji for making Aug 20th, that too tuesday a memorable day for me. Amma gave us a great opportunity to tie the Rakhi to the Lord. The thought is really great. I never got such an opportunity. Next event is another highlight of the day. That is discourse on chapter 6 from our Holy Book Gita. It is really excellent. After a long time, god has given me the great chance of hearing description of the words in BhagwadGita through mathaji. I was mesmerised in the presence of the Lord by chanting the slokas in chapter 6 rhythymically. That makes us to inculcate the good virtues even if we don’t know the meaning of the stanza.Quoting the examples in a particular sloka also enabled us to think once again about the meaning of slokas and try to follow as far as possible.Amma explained that we have to proceed in our Karma without expecting any phalam (result). We have to rely on the Lord. Also said that to attain yogam karma is the tool. It has to be used as a tool.And in tha sloka no;3 ,it is said that solution of karma will be the correct tool to attain yogam and become yogi.She said that in all instances we have to control all our Indriyas. This chapter says the mind that has the Indriya Nigraham (control) is his relative, and those who overcomes all these, leads a peaceful life, the Lord will be with him at all times of joys and sorrows, in all the hurdles of life. I feel that the Holy Book BhargwadGita is our mirror image. It describes our inner positive and negative virtues and leads us to the path how to overcome all these and lead a peaceful life.Really I feel that it is an excellent and an eyeopener session organised by our beloved Mathaji. The spell of time has whirled out, otherwise we would have been continued with the discourse through out. Again and again I am writing these words from my heart. I feel very energetic every time whenever I visit peetam. This is 100% true. The super invisible power is present over there.The words of our Mathaji who represents the Lord over there are great blessings to all of us. I feel it,I feel it ,I feel it. Hence I request you all, for atleast once in a while be present during such discourses and feel the positive inner vibrations. I pray sincerely the Lord for Mathaji, to shower his blessings for excellent health, thoughts in her, so that she can organise such spiritual activities in future. May Lord down pour enormous blessing to her and her children and their families. May the world be in peace. EXPECTING MORE GOLDEN WORDS FROM OUR BELOVED MATHAJI AND GUIDANCE TO REACH ETERNAL GOAL,

WITH
    kamala
    JAI HANUMAN.

42. ramamurthy ravichandren says:

Greetings !

We thank Mathaji, and all others who have taken efforts to organise the Hanuman Chalisa competition.

Although it was made clear to us at the time of registration that the minimum age was 5 years, for
    participation, our daughter was included in the special category (below 5 years). Not only that,
    a prize was also given to her under special category.
    A special thanks for this also.

Prizes apart, the ultimate prize that such event confers is Bhakthi and Devotion to Sri Hanumanji, inculcated
    in the children. Mathaji and Sanjeeveni Peetam deserve praise for fostering this in children.

In the present situation, where the pressure on children is ever increasing, it has been suggested that
    Hanumath Bhakthi be cultivated in children specially, for Budhir Bhalam and Dhairyam for facing
    the challenges and resolving them.
    Sanjeeveni Peetam and Mathaji have contributed to this fostering of Hanumath Bhakthi through the
    competition.

Parents and schools deserve appreciation for motivating their children to participate in this event.

With prayers to Sri Hanumanji for growth and success of Sanjeeveni Peetam for bringing more
    and more children into is fold.

Parents of Brahmavidya

43. Pandarinathan Venkatesan says:

Committed personalities with committment in a committed task with able guidance of Mathaji.. Hurray’ Hurray’

44. Bindu Srinivasulu says:

Harihi Om,

With Lord’s providence Mathajigaru initiated Bhagawad Gita Yagnan in our residence. Our family members are very blessed for accepting our invitation with this noble celebration.Mathaji’s upanyasam took everyone of us in this dimension. Her discourse was unforgettable. Mathaji gifted us not with fruits but amritham ie. Bhagawad Gita CD including 18 chapters as prasadam.We all honoured Mathaji with tamboolam. This day was a milestone in our life in the heavenly path lead by Mathaji. Our pranams to her.

with regards,

Suncoo Srinivasulu.

45. MANJUNATH HEGDE says:

Mathaji,

I very much thankfull to you, my lord hanuman still not accept my prayer. I suffer from lot of pains in all respects. Mathaji please kindly tell me the soluation of my sufferings.

Jai Hanuman

• MANJUNATH HEGDE says:

Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa.
      Answer is Only One – Hanuman Chalisa – Mathaji

46. Chandrasekhar Ramaswamy says:

Sir /Madam

MY HUMBLE NAMASKARAM TO YOU

I acknowledge with thanks for receipt of your e-mail.

Please inform me in 2days advance, so that i can prepare my self for praying.

Most of the time i am travelling

Jai Hunaman Ji

chandrashekhar
    coimbatore

Mob :9894063835

47. Janakiram says:

Om Sairam
    Mathaji
    Thank You for giving us an opportunity to hear Hanuman Chalisa many times in a day. By this and with your guidance we will definitely get the blessing of Lord Hanuman
    Janakiram

48. A.V.KAMALA RAO says:

Hari Om Amma,
    As soon as I entered peetam, my eyes attracted the special item on account of special day. that is nothing but the our National Flag. Great Mathaji, along with spirituality, I appreciate your patriotic nature that is love to our motherland. We have to initiate ourselves in that path by observing all these. Conducting chalisa competitions to the chiranjeevis and screening them, motivating, inculcating the spiritual awareness in the children from the root, rewarding them by giving prizes to encourage them to participate in such activities is commendable. The way the prize distribution has been organised is very systematic . I appreciate you and all the committee members who are behind in organising this great function. Apart from this classical dance performance given by chy.laksha is awesome. Encouragement given by you is also commendable. This type of functions that exhibits spirituality , patriotism,repect and love for our tradition and culture will be an eyeopener for everyone. And also the participation certificate is also given to the children those who had participated.It is good. That motivates the child to involve himself or herself in such activities in future. I am so lucky enough to be a part of our peetam activities. I try my level best to do the best for the peetam. Due to some responsibilities I am not able to involve 100% myself in the Peetam Activities. Hope in future TheLord gives me the opportunity to serve and to do the best.
    JAI SRI RAM,
    JAI BAJRANG BALI,
    OM NAMO VAYUNANDANAYA NAMAH,
    KAMALA

49. Madabhushi Jayarajan says:

Respected Sri Mathaji,

I thank you for posting your message. I read it in telugu. I pray Lord Hanuman, every success in your endeavours.
    My humble pranams.

50. Sarala sekhar says:

Dear Mathaji,
    Your Birthday message was so inspiring to read.
    There could be no better words to substitute each and every word used in the message
    You have explained your path of life in a very simple, down-to-earth manner but with depth in meaning1
    Congrajulations Mathaji. I will always remember to follow each and every word of Yours.
    Sarala Jayasekar.